Trees offer numerous benefits for property owners, but they have to be properly cared for to keep them healthy and thriving. Trees that aren’t taken care of are more likely to lose branches, become diseased and cause other problems for your property. After the stormy weather and freezing temperatures of the fall and winter, it’s important to spend some time taking care of your trees. With the best spring tree service in Baton Rouge, your trees will be growing strong and healthy in no time.
Here are a few simple tips to follow to get your trees into shape this spring:
- Inspect your trees: Start your spring tree care checklist with an inspection of your trees and shrubs. Take some time to walk around your property and take a closer look at your trees. Check for signs of disease, dead branches and pest infestations that should be addressed. It’s also a good idea to look for any signs of erosion that could threaten the root systems of your trees and shrubs. This inspection will give you a better idea of how to get started with spring maintenance and tree care.
- Cut back dead branches: After inspecting your trees, the next step is to cut back dead branches and prune your trees and shrubs. Cutting back dead branches is very important when it comes to reducing the risk of property damage and promoting healthy, controlled tree growth. While you might be able to tackle pruning of smaller trees and shrubs on your own, it’s best to hire a professional for pruning of larger, more mature trees.
- Get started with planting: Spring is the perfect time to start planting some new trees. Think about which kinds of trees and shrubs you want to plant this spring and where you want to plant them. It’s important to carefully consider placement to prevent trees from interfering with your home or landscaping as they grow and develop bigger roots.
- Apply mulch: Applying mulch to your trees and shrubs helps improve soil moisture retention and minimize weed growth. Find a mulch that works best for the types of trees you have in your yard and apply it according to the directions. A tree service provider may also be able to provide you with mulching services.
- Work with a professional: There are lots of different ways to keep your trees healthy this spring, but it’s important to hire a professional for more complicated care and maintenance tasks. A licensed, experienced tree care provider will offer the best spring tree service in Baton Rouge to ensure the best outcomes possible for your trees.
Best spring tree service in Baton Rouge
If you are looking for the best spring tree service in Baton Rouge, reach out to Allan’s Tree Service. We offer comprehensive tree care and maintenance services to our customers. As a family owned and operated service provider, we are committed to the quality of our services and the satisfaction of our customers. We’d be happy to provide you with a consultation and all of the tree services you need to get your trees growing healthy this spring. Give us a call to schedule an appointment today.
Categorised in: Tree Care
This post was written by Allan's